The Springfield Museums work with many partners to realize the continuing programs and offerings for Seuss in Springfield.
The Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum Partners include:
- The Commonwealth Honors College at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation – Reading Success by Fourth Grade Initiative
- Springfield Business Improvement District
- Springfield Central Cultural District
- Springfield City Library
- Springfield Public Schools
- Square One
Ted’s House and Innovation Center (74 Fairfield Street) Partners include:
- The Dr. Seuss Foundation
- Forest Park
- The Springfield Schools and Libraries
For more information, call 413.263.6800, ext. 386.